- Genre : Arcade/Shooter
- Launch Date : 2009
Metalion, the action mecha shooting game is coming to the iPhone and iPod touch with new specific features: forget about virtual keypads: just 2 fire buttons are necessary to perform all the attacks: primary, charged and bomb. Now, forget about directional keypad, since you won’t find it! Instead, the game uses a full tilt-based control system that allows you to play the game with a single hand!
Eradicating mutants has never felt so intuitive!
Before starting the fight, choose among 3 robots with different Speed, Power and Defense stats. Then go to the Remodeling screen to fine tune your mecha’s stats and equipments and get ready for your mission.
If you do well in the missions, you will be able to gather enough mineral to purchase upgrades for your robot. Beware of the boss and sub-boss characters: you’d better keep your Bombs (Special attack) for them, since they are resistant and extremely dangerous!
How to play:
- Move your mecha by tilting your device.
- Fire Bomb (Special attack) with the Bomb icon (left): be careful: the quantity is limited.
- Fire Primary attack by holding the Attack icon (right).
- When the attack gauge is full, release to launch a Charged attack.
- All attacks vary depending on your character.
- Save your Bombs for the fights against the bosses.
- Watch your shield value (mid-bottom of screen): you will lose HP if you get hit when your shield is low.
- Spend your mineral wisely: Bombs and Units disappear after use, while other upgrades are permanent…
- The difficulty is already quite high in Easy mode: don’t be ashamed, this is definitely NOT a “rookie” mode.